When Project is opened, open Terminal below and Run the following Command:
flutter pub get
Make sure flutter pub get is successful and there is no error
There are six (6) steps to changing the package of flutter app.
You need to choose your application name and application ID.
Note: Make sure application ID is unique and you have used the same ID in firebase
To change the package name, go to following files and update them:
1. Go to android > app > src >debug > AndroidManifest.xml
2. Go to android > app > src > profile > AndroidManifest.xml
3. Go to android > app > src > main > AndroidManifest.xml. Also change the app name in this file as shown in screenshot
4. Go to android > app > build.gradle and change the package name
5. Go to android > app > src > main > kotlin and rename the directory
Select the directory name and click on refactor and replace with your package name
6. Go to android > app >src > main > kotlin > your package name . Change package name in Application and MainAcitivity .
1. Go to Android Asset Studio
2. Click "Image" and upload your icon
3. Adjust the padding and other setting you want
4. Click Download button on the top, right corner
5. After download, unzip the file.
6. After that copy the file and paste it to android > app > src > main > res > mipmap*
1. To change the logo go to android > app > src > main > res > drawable and change the logo
2. To change the logo go to your project folder > images and change the logo
After you setup your backend, you need to change the backend url at our flutter app config.
Open lib > core > common > api > api_constants.dart and change the Api Url and Base Url
To change the app color Open lib > core > theme > colors.dart and change the colors.
Currently, you have downgraded the flutter version to 1.2x.x in order for app to function. Now that we have upgraded, you can do the same.
1. Access the v_2.x.x folder from your download and overwrite the current files in our application.
2. Configure constants, links and package name as previously done, as well as logo (If necessary)
3. When your project is open, go to terminal and type the following command, flutter upgrade, then hit enter. It will go through the upgrade process to the latest version.
4. Now, you have to upgrade your publications by typing the following command, flutter pub upgrade, then hit enter.
5. Run your code to bring up the emulator and test out the updates.