1. Go to Create iOS icon
1. Open App Store Connect in your browser.
2. On the App Store Connect landing page, click My Apps.
3. Click + in the top-left corner of the My Apps page, then select New App.
4. Fill in your app details in the form that appears. In the Platforms section, ensure that iOS is 5. checked. Since Flutter does not currently support tvOS, leave that checkbox unchecked. 6.Click Create.
1. In Xcode, open Runner.xcworkspace in your app’s iOS folder.
2. To view your app’s settings, select the Runner project in the Xcode project navigator. Then, in the main view sidebar, select the Runner target.
3. Select the General tab
4. Edit your Version and Build No
Click on Signing and Capabilities and add your account and sign the app
1. Select Product > Destination > Generic iOS Device .
2. Select Product > Archive to produce a build archive.
You should receive an email within 30 minutes notifying you that your build has been validated and is available to release to testers on TestFlight. At this point you can choose whether to release on TestFlight, or go ahead and release your app to the App Store.For more details, see Upload app to App Store Connect
Currently, you have downgraded the flutter version to 1.2x.x in order for app to function. Now that we have upgraded, you can do the same.
1. Access the v_2.x.x folder from your download and overwrite the current files in our application.
2. Configure constants, links and package name as previously done, as well as logo (If necessary)
3. When your project is open, go to terminal and type the following command, flutter upgrade, then hit enter. It will go through the upgrade process to the latest version.
4. Now, you have to upgrade your publications by typing the following command, flutter pub upgrade, then hit enter.
5. Run your code to bring up the emulator and test out the updates.